Siemens S7-300 Ethernet Communication
BCNet-S7 Ethernet communication Module is used for Siemens S7200/300/400 series PLC control system and Siemens 840D, 840D SL CNC system.Replacement for CP343 and CP341
1. Open STEP7 software, create a new project, select [Options] in the menu bar, and click [Set PG/PC Interface];
2. Set [Interface Parameter Assignment] to BCNetS7PD.MPI.1, make sure [Application Access Point] is S7ONLINE(STEP7)-> BCNNetS7PD.MPI.1, and click [Properties] button.
Note: If the BCNet-S7 module is plugged into the MPI port of PLC, [Interface Parameter Assignment] is set to BCNetS7PD.MPI.1;
If the BCNet-S7 module is plugged into the PROFIBUS port of the PLC, [Interface Parameter Assignment] is set to PROFIBUS.1
3. If you know the IP address of BCNet, enter the IP address of BCNet directly in [IP address or domain name of BCNet module] and click [OK] button; If you don't know the IP address of BCNet, you can click [Find local BCNet module], select the BCNet module you want to connect, and click [Select device] button.
Upload the program
1. Select [PLC] in the menu bar and click [Upload Station to PG...]. ;
2. In the pop-up dialog box, click the [Update] button, select the PLC node to be connected, and click the [OK] button.